The Valhalla continues to be a popular choice of our pro riders and for good reason. The progressive rocker line keeps the pop predictable, the full rail through the midsection keeps the board loose & floaty when flat, and the tapered tip & tail provide the edge bite you need when carving. This year we added a 127cm board to the line so the groms can rip with the Valhalla. Shape by Chris Johnson.
- Progressive rocker – 3 stage pop, with continuous predictability.
- DELTA base – board rides higher and a lot faster.
- Molded-in fins – outstanding tracking and stability.
- V-spine – soften landings to save knees.
- Beveled edges – helps prolong the life of the deck.
- Crook fins – gives the deck a stronger edge hold when used.