By using over three years of refined technology, the Reflex gives riders like Slingshot team Rider Rob Jacques the power to turn anything into a jib. The Reflex is the first ever board dedicated to the cable or winch rider who demands an unfiltered performance and feel when jibbing and pressing at the cable or wherever your imagination takes you. Since most of his day is spent sliding anything he can find, we added the NEW Dura Base and the bite-free slide of our Park Ready tune. Then we topped it off with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker which boosts off the wake with a faster ride and maximum press-ability. Whether you’re shredding a cable park or winching a concrete ledge, this board has you covered.
- Future Response Technology – Delivers flex control, rebound, energy and pop. A combination of Acrylic Aerospace Foam with vertically laminated wood stringers and a solid Poplar Wood core base.
- Dura Base – The most durable base available.
- Taperwall – Added stability.
- Elliptical Concave – Smoother edge to edge transition.
- Continuous Rocker – Effortless speed and more controlled pop.
- HDLW (High Density Light Weight) PVC rails and tips – Extremely impact resistant and tunable.
- 4-Hole – Superior boot board connection compared to standard 2 hole configurations.
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA – Bomber quality. Slingshot legendary construction.