Ronix Dahlia Wakeboards
From the moment you jump off the dock you will know what we mean by versatility. The Ronix Dahlia Wakeboard shape that you can’t help but ride better on whether it’s a harder progressive cut, or coming in flat to the wake. The Ronix Dahlia is always in control – even when you’re not with a hybrid rocker, new variable rail that isn’t too fast, slow, edgy or mellow. A more explosive alternative to Emily’s Coy board.
- A fuller center rail with a soft bevel rides slightly higher on the water with a moderate transition to a sharper tip/tail for a solid edge hold through the wake
- 10.8 degree/medium kick hybrid rocker – a solid boot regardless of weight distribution or how much speed a rider carries
- Artwork –UV clear top/iridescent glitter
- New Onyx comfort fit open toe liner, one-piece heel
- Articulating overlay gives more energy to your board and built and molded J-Bars improve heel hold down for one excellent ride