The legend returns. Gregg Necrason and Jimmy Redmon have gone for it again…they’ve created another explosive ride with the new Trip. The design has taken the best of the original Trip and added modern day advancements which make this rocket ship board a blast for anyone to ride! Gregg Necrason is the team veteran. He helped design and introduce the world’s first six fin board, the Trip, into the public eye at X Games ‘97. Every board designed since then has grown from this simple foundation. This new Trip is a modernized version of the classic… built for speed and made for fun!
- Variable Edge Rail-Rolled edge through midsection becoming sharper as it moves towards the tips — forgiving, catch-free through middle, hard cutting and fast off the tail.
- D I S C hull-Double Inside Single Concave –- softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Modern Bat Tail-Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in tips for quick transitions.
- Aggressive, continuous rocker-Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- Low Volume Rails-Faster on edge, deeper hold in turns.
- Molded-in Warped Long Based Side Fins-Superior tracking hold with minimum drag and slider strong.